Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Address breakdown 2013/2/19 01:06
Hello I was hoping someone could help me by breaking down this address.
Sankodo Co. Ltd.
7-22-17 ,tocB1F,NishiGotanda,Shinagawa-ku,
Tokyo 1410031 tel 81-3-3494-3510
Japan
I've never sent to Japan before and I'm quite confused about what goes where and what part is which wards etc.
by Owain (guest)  

Re: Address breakdown 2013/2/19 09:43
Even the way it is it will get there, but this might be a bit easier :)

Sankodo Co. Ltd.
7-22-17 Nishi-Gotanda, B1F TOC Building,
Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo
141-0031 JAPAN

Unless you are using express or registered postal mail service, you would not need the phone number.
by AK (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Address breakdown 2013/2/19 11:37
Thank you for the reply! I was totally lost! Posting to Japan will be nice and easy now!
Many Thanks
Owain!
by Owain (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Address breakdown 2013/2/19 22:36
Owain,

No problem. Just write it as you just did, in that order and changing lines just as you did. Except that you can delet the "tel 81-3-3494-3510" part, because that's a telephone number. But the mailman will understand anyway.

If there is a specific person you want to address it to, write his or her name at the very top, before you start writing the 4 lines.

Don't forget to write "AIRMAIL" near the stamps if you want it to be delivered by air mail.
by Uco (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Address breakdown 2013/2/20 01:24
Okay great.
Its a business shipment express and tracked so I think I have to put down the Tel.
Again thanks for the help!
Regards
Owain
by Owain (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Address breakdown 2013/2/20 17:35
Oh, I didn't recognize that AK had already posted a perfect and thorough answer. I'm glad the OP's problem is settled anyway.
by Uco (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread