Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo Metropolitan Symphony Orchestra 2013/2/21 05:34
Hello,
although their homepage states: If you would like to reserve your tickets in English, please email us at tmsoinfo@tmso.or.jp, I never received a reply to two e-mails. Is there an other way to buy tickets for a specific concert. On the webside I can see that tickets are available but I cannnot order online without Japanes adress. I will be temporary visitor to Tokyo. Thank for your reply
by Peter (guest)  

Re: Tokyo Metropolitan Symphony Orchestra 2013/2/21 17:29
Hi,
According to the website,
http://www.tmso.or.jp/j/about/index.php
you can buy a ticket at the ticket window in Tokyo Bunka-kaikan.
You can use cash or credit card.

The Ticket window is called ''To-Kyou-Guide .''(In Japanese, 都響ガイド;ときょうがいど)

Access
1 minute walk from JR Ueno Station(Kouen-Guchi; park side)
Open Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM
Tel 03-3822-0727

bye!
by kazz1972 rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Metropolitan Symphony Orchestra 2013/2/21 18:30
Thank you. I will not arrive in Tokyo earlier but April 7, coming from Kyoto. I am afraid Yen 1800 tickets for April 8th will then being sold out. So I prefer buying two tickets in advance. Sorry to bother with my questions.
by Peter (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Metropolitan Symphony Orchestra 2013/2/21 21:04
I see.
Then, do you know the blue and white convenience store "Lawson?" There's online ticket vending machine called "Loppy."
You can buy tickets with "L-CODE","Lコード."
The L-CODE you're looking for is "35608."
There's a few more operations to do, but I think you can understand. When you finish, a receipt comes out. You give it to a clerk and pay. Simple enough? Please try!
bye!
by kazz1972 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Metropolitan Symphony Orchestra 2013/2/21 22:19
Perfect, thank you so much. This helps and I will try at Lawson as soon as I arrive in Japan.
by Peter (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread