Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Looking for children book in japanse 2013/2/23 03:51
Hi , il looking for japanse children book about child traveling in train in japan, the book has no text only pictures. So from I understand it tells the story of the child going to visit his family and most of story is in the train and train station. I saw it when I visited in Japan tow years ago. I forgot to buy the book and regretted not buying it. Could you help find the book?, it looked like it was classic children book. Thanks pascal
by Pascal (guest)  

Re: Looking for children book in japanse 2013/2/23 11:24
do you remember the design of the cover of the book? a child is a boy or a girl? Do various animals appear?
by eswnwgr (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Looking for children book in japanse 2013/2/23 12:21
Is this book?
"でんしゃにのってしまったぼく"
by masa (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Looking for children book in japanse 2013/2/26 01:57
Hi,
thanks for the replay, but that is not the book as i remember it. i think the story is about the child going to visit his family with his grandfather/grandmother.
i saw the book at the THE HAKONE OPEN-AIR MUSEUM shop and they displayed a show about children books.

i hope that information will help to find the book
Please
Pascal
by pascal (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Looking for children book in japanse 2013/2/27 12:15
I found a book close to the information

"はやいぞ!はやいぞ!でんしゃ"

http://www.akaneshobo.co.jp/search/info.php?isbn=9784251003249
by masa (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread