Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japan In A Day on DVD? 2013/2/28 07:00
Back on 3/11/12, Fuji TV, in collaboration with Ridley Scott, asked people to film anything they wanted as long as it was shot on 3/11/12, the anniversary of the Great East Japan Earthquake. They asked people to submit through YouTube what they had filmed and a motion picture was made which debuted in the Tokyo International Film Festival on 11/3/12. All those who participated in the project would get recognition on the film. I sent my film, shot in Ishinomaki at 2:46pm and wondered if it ever made it.

It's been some time now and I wonder if this film will ever come out on DVD. So far, no information has been disseminated on FaceBook or YouTube but I was wondering if anyone can find any information on Japanese websites whether this film has come out on DVD in Japan yet. How long does a Japanese film take from being shown in the cinema to having it come out on DVD?

If anyone could shed some light on this, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you!
by John B digs Japan  

Re: Japan In A Day on DVD? 2013/3/10 14:17
I don't know about DVD, but tonight FUJI TV is broadcasting the film.
by max. 40 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japan In A Day on DVD? 2013/3/11 08:56
Thank you max. 40! I hope you get to see it. Perhaps you'll tell me how it was. Unfortunately, I won't be in Japan until October and I wonder if they'll be airing it by then.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread