Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Buying MacBook online and NTT's campaign 2013/3/3 11:36
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if it safe to buy MacBook not from an official Apple store? I found this link on kakaku.com and the price is quite tempting, plus the NTT's Fresshi Hikari campaign discount:
http://kakaku.com/item/K0000389688/

I'm going to Tokyo for ten days. Is it possible to buy and register the internet campaign then cancel it right after registering (and of course pay the canceling fee)? I can ask my friend who's living in Tokyo to help me with that, just not sure whether it's okay to do so.

Thanks in advance!
by Momo (guest)  

Re: Buying MacBook online and NTT's campaign 2013/3/3 14:24
Your friend in Tokyo would have to provide his street address, phone number, name, email and everything to enter into this Hikari contract with one of the providers specified. I would say this is not really a matter of cancellation fee... I suspect he will be billed for the full price of the MacBook as soon as he cancels the contract, thereby making the whole thing meaningless.
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread