Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Yankee kun to megane chan 2013/3/12 15:10
Has anyone watched episode 5 of "Yankee kun to megane chan"?
by Joseph Santos  

Re: Yankee kun to megane chan 2013/3/13 08:02
Yep, that was one of my favourite j-dramas. I cant remember what was in each episode though.
by Pious (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Yankee kun to megane chan 2013/3/13 11:05
I think my wife and I watched all of them. Don't remember episode 5 in particular though. Any reason you're asking about that specific one?
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Yankee kun to megane chan 2013/3/15 00:44
by Joji (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Yankee kun to megane chan 2013/3/24 07:43
Thanks for responding guys. The reason I asked this question is that I like stationery such as
mechanical pencil and since I will be going to Japan in the summer, I will be shopping for mechanical pencils in Tokyo. In episode 5 of "Yankee kun to megane chan", Shinagawa Daichi was using a fairly cool blue mechanical pencil in which I am interested. Has anyone ever seen this mechanical pencil before?
by Joseph Santos rate this post as useful

Re: Yankee kun to megane chan 2013/3/27 05:17
Like this ?

http://ishop.tbs.co.jp/tbs/tvradio/-/ps_id/1407609/s_cd/0001/c_cd/1000...

In Japan , mechanical pencil is called "sharp pencil" or "sharp pen".

Re: Yankee kun to megane chan 2013/3/27 05:44

Re: Yankee kun to megane chan 2013/5/14 14:19
Thanks for your response, Jogi. But I was asking about the blue mechanical pencil that Shinigawa Daichi(Nerimiya) was holding. Do you buy any chance know where to buy it? Thank you in advance for your attention to this question.

Re: Yankee kun to megane chan 2013/5/15 12:55
Can you say at what (time) point in the episode the pencil makes an appearance? I'll have a look, I'm interested because it must be good

Re: Yankee kun to megane chan 2013/5/20 05:42
Thank you for responding, Pious. Actually, the pencil made its appearance in episode 5 at about halfway through the episode. Shinigawa Daichi was using it for his high school entrance exam. This mechanical pencil's body is blue and transparent, its grip color is translucent white and its tip is made of metal.

Thanks again, Pious!!

Re: Yankee kun to megane chan 2013/5/20 19:43
by Lazy Pious (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Yankee kun to megane chan 2013/5/21 07:42
Thank you for your prompt response, Pious. Actually, there is some differences between the Pilot Eno mechanical pencil and the one that Shinagawa Daichi was using; the mechanical pencil that Daichi used had a fatter pencil body and its tip looks different from the Pilot Eno mechanical pencil. I think this mechanical pencil can only be bought in Japan as I wasn't able to find it online after a whole month of research. Pious, do you have any idea as to where to buy it in Japan? Thank you in advance for you attention to this matter.

Re: Yankee kun to megane chan 2013/5/21 08:13
sorry, cant help with that. I saw a huge array of them at Rinku Town, I'm sure you'll find something in a department store

Re: Yankee kun to megane chan 2013/5/21 10:54
Hi, Pious. You mean you have seen a great variety of them? Is it possible for me to shop these mechanical pencils online on a Japanese stationery store website?

Re: Yankee kun to megane chan 2013/5/21 11:01
Yes I saw heaps, like rows and rows of them in different styles, some pens, some pencils, some novelty etc. We bought some for our daughters. That was at a shop in Rinku Town, but I dont know where you could get them online, sorry.

Re: Yankee kun to megane chan 2013/5/23 00:11
by xexstyle rate this post as useful

reply to this thread