Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

I have a question about visa worker 2013/4/15 18:22
Hey guys I'm new here nice to meet everyone !
My name is John I'm in my 30's !

My questions is: one of this 3 certifications CompTIA A+ or CompTIA Network+ or CompTIA Security+ can you get a visa worker in Japan ?

Thanks for your answer !

Have a good day !
by johnplacement  

Re: I have a question about visa worker 2013/4/15 20:15
Hi John.

Have you applied for jobs with any employer? Chances are you're not going to get a work visa without being hired by a company. It's job, then visa, not the other way around.
by Justin (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: I have a question about visa worker 2013/4/16 06:07
@Justin I understand that I need be hired first from an employer but one of those 3 certifications CompTIA A+ or CompTIA Network+ or CompTIA Security+ can you eligible or approved to the government immigration of Japan to get visa worker ?
by johnplacement rate this post as useful

Re: I have a question about visa worker 2013/4/16 07:17
Immigration requirement is either (1) a bachelor's degree OR (2) several or more years of relevant work experience.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: I have a question about visa worker 2013/4/16 08:53
My questions is: one of this 3 certifications CompTIA A+ or CompTIA Network+ or CompTIA Security+ can you get a visa worker in Japan ?

I posted a link to the list of pre-approved exams for IT workers in the thread below.

http://www.japan-guide.com/forum/quereadisplay.html?0+100001

by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: I have a question about visa worker 2013/4/19 13:03
ok and Thanks
But the last person who put the link
Let me understand I need to do a IT test if I'm eligible to get a visa work in Japan ? and this test is in Japanese or can be in English ?

Thanks for your answer

Re: I have a question about visa worker 2013/4/19 17:04
Let me understand I need to do a IT test if I'm eligible to get a visa work in Japan ?

No, passing an approved IT exam is one way to meet the minimum education/work-experience requirements. There are three ways to meet this requirement--you only need one:

1. an IT related degree (does not have to be a bachelor's degree)

2. 10 years of work experience in IT

3. pass one of the approved IT exams

this test is in Japanese or can be in English ?

I doubt they offer the tests in English but I'm not sure.

If you're in your thirties, don't you have 10 years of experience? Do you have any job offers? Are you just daydreaming?
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: I have a question about visa worker 2013/4/19 19:03
My life was hard I born in US I left when I was 5 year old I came when I was 22 My grandmother died and my mother got sick for almost 7 years since when I was 23 the bad economy hit US in 2007 and be lay off many times and jump to work in work I didn't had enough money to going to College to support my mother ill so I'm now in my 30's without nothing.... I guess I'm dreaming hahaha but well expecting in the next month study IT and after of that I have job already and starting working and let see if I can do my dream come true going to Japan someday !

Thanks for your answers !!! appreciate your time !

reply to this thread