Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Ninja Akasaka Reservations 2013/4/29 22:19
Hello all! I am going to Tokyo in May and wanted to go to the Ninja Akasaka restaurant, however, to make reservations online they have to call to confirm. Seeing how I only have an American phone number do you think this will be an issue? Has anyone ever made a reservation for this place? Thank you in advanced for your help. :)

Oh and here is the link to the site.

http://www.ninjaakasaka.com/yoyaku/yoyaku.html
by Jocyne  

Re: Ninja Akasaka Reservations 2013/4/30 15:02
Hi!(^-^)/
I think it's a way to contact to you and anti-nuisance. Maybe they will not call you.

If I were you, I write "0120-0000-0000" or something clearly wrong.
And comment "Sorry, TEL is dummy, because I have an American phone number (xxx-xxxx-xxxx) only".
by ajapaneseboy rate this post as useful

Re: Ninja Akasaka Reservations 2013/4/30 15:37
We was going in mid may too. I was just going to see if the concierge could do it, although bookings might be full for the week. I thought reservations were all in japanese.
by MayMay (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Ninja Akasaka Reservations 2013/4/30 17:56
Hi, I've been to ninja twice. The first time, we just rocked up and asked if there were any spaces and got lucky.
I booked the second trip online. We are in the UK, so I used the oline booking form and although it does say they will call you to confirm, they emailed me instead as I am overseas. Hope this helps
by HaylesE rate this post as useful

Re: Ninja Akasaka Reservations 2013/4/30 18:26
No worries - Everytime I go there I didnt make a reservation and had no difficulties finding a table (FRI/SAT/SUN evening, TUE afternoon)
by Ninja (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Ninja Akasaka Reservations 2013/4/30 21:36
Thank you so much for all the replies! This is very helpful, I think we will go ahead and make reservations online. :)
by Jocyne rate this post as useful

Re: Ninja Akasaka Reservations 2013/5/1 00:28
Thanks too, Ill do the same and book online then. It will be less to worry about :)
by MayMay (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread