Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Learning Japanese: What to do after Tobira 2013/5/9 12:03
Hello everybody. My name is Ahmad and I have been learning Japanese. I have finished Japanese for Busy People volume 1, 2, 3 and have now started reading Tobira. I find it very helpful and think its a great book and I'm definently enjoying it. I have my own side method of learning Kanji that seems to work quite well for me. I just want to ask of those who have already learned Japanese. What book should I get after I finish Tobira? I mean I don't really seem to find any suggestions on the internet. Also I am thinking of taking the JLPT just for kicks really, its all the way at the end of December so I will definently be finished with Tobira by then. Should I try level 3 or 2?
by AhmadRaja  

Re: Learning Japanese: What to do after Tobira 2013/5/15 17:46
I have learned 300 kanji in less than 3 months. My girlfriend 300 in 2 months, she's a fast learner.

I did that with www.wanikani.com
Wanikani teaches you kanji and vocab.
:D You should totally try it out, the first two levels are for free anyway. You can lurk around the forum and you'll notice how many people have learned Kanji easily through Wanikani.

-Ryo
by Carlove rate this post as useful

reply to this thread