Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Places for crabs and or beef steak in tokyo 2013/5/12 08:23
Any advice where you can eat crabs at reasonable price, I remember a place seen it on a video a few years back, but couldn't find the place, you can eat unlimited crabs for 90 minutes at a cost 5500yen.

I also love eating beef. My last visit, I spent almost everyday eating at pepper lunch in akihabara for 1 week, are these places still available, or any recommendation at a better place.

thanks
by kms899  

Re: Places for crabs and or beef steak in tokyo 2013/5/12 20:47
For beef in Akihabara, I would recommend the one-pound rump steak at Tucano's, in the Yodobashi Akiba building: http://www.bento.com/rev/3779.html

It's around Y1100 or so, and it comes with potatoes and vegetables, sizzling on a metal plate.
by Umami Dearest rate this post as useful

Re: Places for crabs and or beef steak in tokyo 2013/5/13 01:34
Thanks, sounds good, will give that place a try.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

Re: Places for crabs and or beef steak in tokyo 2013/5/13 13:52
If u like all u can eat...u might want to try:
Rokkasen Yakiniku - Tei
03 3348 8676
Sunflower Building 6 F / 7 F, 1-3-1 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo,160-0023, Japan

We went there last month, have the cheapest buffet yakiniku/shabu-shabu/sukiyaki for 7700 yen...and it's wagyu beef. although it's not matsuzaka beef but it is still a very good beef. and of course all u can eat crabs too..i think it's hokaido crabs...u can check their website: http://www.rokkasen.co.jp/en
Enjoy...

J
by J (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Places for crabs and or beef steak in tokyo 2013/5/13 20:17
nice place, i'll pop over and check it out, but I think they won't serve me, it's minumun 2 person, i going to japan on my own.

thanks
by kms899 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread