Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

where can i buy gummy candy in tokyo? 2013/5/18 09:03
We will be going to Tokyo in jun. My daughter has seen lots of videos about gummy candy kits which can be purchased online. Since we are going Tokyo, we might as well buy directly from the shops. However I can't find any info on this online. Can someone help? Any shops and address? Thank you.
by jackie (guest)  

Re: where can i buy gummy candy in tokyo? 2013/5/19 23:04
Can you tell us a bit more about what the "kits" are? Normal packs of gummy candies can be bought at any convenience store or supermarket, but I have no idea what the kits might be.
by Sira (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: where can i buy gummy candy in tokyo? 2013/5/21 19:40
Jackie

You can try to buy online from Napa Japan or eBay.

I also wanna buy after watching a YouTube video but unfortunately, I didn't see it anywhere during my recent Kansai trip.

But I will try and look for it again when I return in Sept.

If anyone knows the shop name and address, please let me know too. The brands are Meiji and Kracie.

Thank you!
by bebegurl rate this post as useful

Re: where can i buy gummy candy in tokyo? 2013/5/22 23:58
I saw Meiji Yataiman and Kracie Happy kitchen, PopinCookin...etc at ItoYokado and Seiyu in kamakura. I think every supermarket sells these products in Tokyo
by xexstyle rate this post as useful

Re: where can i buy gummy candy in tokyo? 2013/5/23 00:32
Xexstyle

Do you know where in Osaka sell these gummies?

教えてください。ども。

Re: where can i buy gummy candy in tokyo? 2013/5/24 14:50
Sorry, i don't know about Osaka. but much the same as in Tokyo, i think.
by xexstyle rate this post as useful

Re: where can i buy gummy candy in tokyo? 2013/5/31 17:48
Convenience stores, drug stores, and grocery stores often carry these candy kits in the candy aisle, but its very hit or miss. They usually only have one type of kit, if any at all, so if you are looking for something specific it would probably be better to order it online and have it delivered to your hotel. Btw, the sushi kit was my favorite, but I'd avoid the ramen one if you actually want to eat the candy when you're done. There's another thread on the topic around here somewhere but I couldn't find it.

by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: where can i buy gummy candy in tokyo? 2013/6/3 16:43
As xexstyle said, these are sold in every supermarket.
But large supermarkets are rare in the center of metropolis...
by ajapaneseboy rate this post as useful

Re: where can i buy gummy candy in tokyo? 2013/6/3 21:23
Anyone knows where are the supermarkets in Osaka Nanba area? I stayed there for a week and only saw a small one. I saw many convenience stores but they don't sell.

reply to this thread