Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Summer Sonic Fest 2013 Tokyo 2013/5/23 08:00
Hi good day to everyone.

I'm planning to go to the summer sonic fest in Tokyo for the 2 days and wanted to know if anybody else on the forum is going as we can probably go as a group, I'm flying alone to Japan so it would be great to know people once I'm there.

Cheers.
by Aeglos2013  

Re: Summer Sonic Fest 2013 Tokyo 2013/5/24 08:09
Very jealous! Won't be going but have fun.
by Rennzo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Summer Sonic Fest 2013 Tokyo 2013/5/24 09:33
What's Sonic Fest?
by SSJ Jup81 rate this post as useful

Re: Summer Sonic Fest 2013 Tokyo 2013/5/24 09:53
Maybe you can try at the friends sections puting an ad and, saying what kind of people are you looking for; I am going to Rock in Japan Fes, also alone (but I like it that way),And
have fun at the Fes!!
by MaU (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Summer Sonic Fest 2013 Tokyo 2013/5/30 18:17
Aw cool,I'm also traveling alone to Japan and have brought a ticket for sonic mania and the Sunday of summer sonic,it would be great to travel with people to the festival :)
by scott89 rate this post as useful

Re: Summer Sonic Fest 2013 Tokyo 2013/5/31 03:55
I'll post it on the friends section to see if I can make a bigger group, also Scott I have pm you.

It's a music festival where bands from around the world play in Tokyo and Osaka, this year lineup is really neat, here's a link for the festival details.

http://www.summersonic.com/2013/english/

Have a great day guys.
by Aeglos2013 rate this post as useful

Re: Summer Sonic Fest 2013 Tokyo 2013/6/3 17:54
I want to go to Summersonic (Tokyo) on Saturday, because the lineup is pretty awesome. But I'm debating whether to, or not to go... I'm kinda pretty short, and don't really fancy watching the the back of people's heads lol...
by Schok (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Summer Sonic Fest 2013 Tokyo 2013/6/5 01:41
Hey, if you really like the lineup you should totally go for it, and more than seeing the heads is the environment and the music at it's best like every music fest man. But that's just IMHO.

Re: Summer Sonic Fest 2013 Tokyo 2013/6/8 22:34
I'm planning for 1 day on August 10 [Tokyo]
by Alex Si rate this post as useful

Re: Summer Sonic Fest 2013 Tokyo 2013/7/9 16:41
Im looking for a forum about summer sonic .. then i saw ur thread, I want to go but i got no experience attending this kind of festival, my most interest is Mew and I think I will probably be staying there all two days if I'm going . Need somebody with more experience as a guide.. I'm afraid I will be lost in there.... Need advise .. I haven't got the tickets yet ..
by Catzeitgeist rate this post as useful

Re: Summer Sonic Fest 2013 Tokyo 2013/7/10 14:22
I wish I could go!!! Who are you going to see? Just curious haha
by fuwaface rate this post as useful

Re: Summer Sonic Fest 2013 Tokyo 2013/7/26 03:45
It's also my first time ever in Japan and this festival, but I know a little bit of Japanese so it's better than nothing and that's why I want to find more poeple going cause that will make it easier.

As far to whom am I going for, I'd say about 75% of the bands playing, Muse, Metallica, Linkin park, pillows, and so on.

come on, anybody else going?

Re: Summer Sonic Fest 2013 Tokyo 2013/7/26 13:42
I will go to the sonicmania, because of Hatsune Miku :)
by vmn (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread