Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Storage in Narai 2013/5/24 20:39
Would like to know if there are luggage lockers/storage at or around Narai Train Station?

by Jenn Sinclair (guest)  

Re: Storage in Narai 2013/5/26 13:50
As best as I can remember there aren't any lockers inside or outside the station. The station is not even run by JR anymore and local volunteers man it just to help travelers and to give information. Inside there's a waiting room with small tatami mat benches around the sides, and outside there's a telephone booth, a post box, and a vending machine. It might be possible to leave your luggage in the waiting room if you ask one of the people who are volunteering.
"Nimotsu o azukatte itadakemasen ka?"
"Can I leave my luggage here?"

I've done this at other smaller stations that didn't have lockers with no problems but not at Narai. In some cases, they took it behind the windows, and in others they just asked me to put it to the side out of the way. I didn't leave anything valuable behind though.
by Anaguma (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread