Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Science Jobs in Japan 2013/5/29 22:54
Would it be possible for me to get a job in some field of chemistry in Japan?
by RaiderBearKing  

Re: Science Jobs in Japan 2013/5/30 14:14
Yes, assuming you qualify for a position and a resident visa.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Science Jobs in Japan 2013/5/30 17:07
You can search for science jobs using JREC-IN, the Japan Research Career Information Network:


Just select 'chemistry' in the first field, hit search, and the job ads that come up will give you a decent idea of the requirements.
by Jimmy (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread