Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Sporting Events 2013/6/1 12:21
Hello. I will be staying in Urayasu and interning in Chiba for the month of June. I was wondering what the best way of getting tickets to baseball games or football (soccer) games are. Do I go to the box office, buy them online, or get them from scalpers (Do they have those?) ? Also if anyone could recommend any sporting events to check out, that would be great. I'm interested in maybe catching a few Chiba Lotte Marines baseball games as that is only like a 15 minute walk from work. Also wanted to catch a soccer match. Any recommendations/help/answers would be appreciated.
by akash12321  

Re: Sporting Events 2013/6/2 13:10
Lotte Marines june calendar: http://bis.npb.or.jp/eng/teams/calendar_m_06.html
Football: (top level): only game Kashiwa-Hiroshima june 30 at Kashiwa stadium, Chiba (19:00); J2: 2 games: june 15 & 29 (19:00) Fukuda Arena, Chiba
about the tickets you can buy them on line or on loppy machines at Lawson konbini.
Football matches are never sold out, so no trouble to buy them, Idont know much about baseball, sorry
by MaU (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread