Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Instagram on NTTdocomo phones? 2013/7/2 11:21
I'm moving to Japan in a couple of months, and right now I'm using an iPhone (I live in Canada), and I'm in love with Instagram.

I know I can get an iPhone in Japan but someone told me it's not worth it and that other smartphones from NTTdocomo are better.

So I'm just wondering if you can get Instagram on those kind of phones, someone told me yes, someone told me no. It's not a total loss if I can't but I'd just like to know.

Thanks in advance!
by Teresa (guest)  

Re: Instagram on NTTdocomo phones? 2013/7/2 12:10
So I'm just wondering if you can get Instagram on those kind of phones, someone told me yes, someone told me no.

Yes, if you get a phone that runs android (the majority of the smartphones in Japan).

I know I can get an iPhone in Japan but someone told me it's not worth it and that other smartphones from NTTdocomo are better.

Better is relative. If you are already used to the iphone, then it may be better to go with what is comfortable. Frankly, the only thing I miss is that the iphone doesn't have is mobile suica.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Instagram on NTTdocomo phones? 2013/7/2 13:18
Thank you for answering so quickly!
by Teresa (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Instagram on NTTdocomo phones? 2013/7/26 02:45
Hi im currently selling NTT DoCoMo S3 brand new without contract. Are u interested?
by hwuijoong (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Instagram on NTTdocomo phones? 2013/7/26 02:45
can email me at sereneyhj@hotmail.com
by hwuijoong (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread