Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shimokitazawa live music (Summer Sonic) 2013/7/28 11:12
Hi, I'm an 18yr old Australian solo traveller and I am looking at seeing as much live music in tokyo as I possibly can. I'm going to be in Tokyo from 9th-20th of August, and was wondering what some of the best places would be to catch some gigs? I have heard that Shimokitazawa is amazing for live music, but any venues in particular? I am interested in virtually all music.

And I was also wondering if it will be a problem that I am not 20, I'm not planning on drinking, I just want to see bands!

Also, I am going to Summer Sonic in Tokyo so if anyone has any tips about this, it would be much appreciated,

Thank you in advance,

Ashley
by Unoverruled  

Re: Shimokitazawa live music (Summer Sonic) 2013/7/30 02:01
You'll be fine and should be allowed at the music festival with no problems at all. They have a price listing for those under the age of 12. Did you already purchase a ticket? If you haven't, this may be a problem.
by SSJ Jup81 rate this post as useful

Re: Shimokitazawa live music (Summer Sonic) 2013/7/30 05:31
I've already got a ticket, I'm not too worried about the festival, just getting into live houses? I am 18
by Unoverruled rate this post as useful

Re: Shimokitazawa live music (Summer Sonic) 2013/7/30 20:19
hey ! I'm john ,18 too
going to summer sonic too!
what bands you looking forward to see ?
by johnmatheu (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Shimokitazawa live music (Summer Sonic) 2013/8/1 21:58
I'm going to summer sonic too but I only got day 10th ticket, still trying to get day-11..

If u r looking for live music event, Google Time out Tokyo and look for some events you like, these might not be the full list at least website gives u some idea what's on in Tokyo
by Catzeitgeist rate this post as useful

reply to this thread