Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Internship in Japan in a French industry? 2013/7/31 12:04
Hi everyone , first thanks for taking time reading this !
Im actually a Fench student in international trade at university and this summer we have to find an internship in another country for 3 or 4 month aand
i want to ask you if someone know french industries who can take intern in japan because i really like this country (like everyone here i think lol ) , i know that its not so easy to find this and thats the reason why im asking you , maybe someone has lived the same experience or have friend or contact!
Or maybe someone is in the same case then me , so i will be happy talking with , and share advices ..
so thanks everyone !
Oh and dont worry i'm not counting only on that i'm searching by myself even if its not in japan , i was just asking !
Thanks Byyye
by soraya94  

Re: Internship in Japan in a French industry? 2013/8/2 16:56
By French industries, do you mean French companies with offices in Japan?
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Internship in Japan in a French industry? 2013/8/3 12:31
Sanofi's subsidiary in Singapore routinely gets French interns but they stay for at least a year, I think. Same for other Sanofi subsidiaries in south east asia
Don't know about Sanofi Japan.
by dorothy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Internship in Japan in a French industry? 2013/8/4 10:40
Yes ,its exactely what i mean soory i didn't explain it well i think but you know it can be from different sector of activities, maybe i can give you more details when the teacher will tell us more about it..
by soraya94 rate this post as useful

Re: Internship in Japan in a French industry? 2013/8/4 10:45
ok thanks i will try to search more information about sanofi , thank you ;)
by soraya94 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread