Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Makino soba in fukushima-ku 2013/8/12 23:25
Hi,
Is there anyone who can help me here? I was looking for a soba place called Makino in 6-11-13 Fukushima, Fukushima-ku near osaka/umeda station. I walked from the station until Infound the building 11-13 but no soba anywhere. Has someone heard of it? It's suppose to be famous because its listed in the michelin guide. I must say any food I encounter in japan is michelin worthy. But I'm just very curious since I've been wandering and melting in the hot summer day and couldn't find the place. I was wondering if they have moved?? Thanks
by Cicilia (guest)  

Re: Makino soba in fukushima-ku 2013/8/15 02:40
It seems to be located right in between JR Osaka and Fukushima station. You'll probably notice the long line for customers waiting to get in since it has only 15 seats. Wednesday off, and it will close as soon as they sell noodles out. The Tabelog review says it's open as of 8/1.

http://www.inlifeweb.com/reports/report_1154.html
by jomonstrider (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread