Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tameike-sanno to Narita T1 16 aug 2013/8/15 19:29
Hi all,

Tomorrow (16-8) my 4 day stay in Tokyo will come to an end, I must say I really love Tokyo. This means that I need to travel from Tameike-sanno station to Narita Airport, terminal 1, which I preferably do my public transport (especially the Keisei Access Express or Keisei Main Line) since it is much cheaper than traveling by limousine bus. However, I'm a little bit confused so maybe you could help me. My flight leaves at 13.00 so I guess a 10.30 arrival at Narita will be sufficient.

Yesterday I was at Shimbashi station and boarded the Asakusa line to the Tokyo Skytree (Oshiage). When the train arrived, it mentioned that it would continue to Narita. So I was wondering whether it wasn't possible for me to take this train, since that will mean I only will have one transfer from Tameike-sanno to Narita, on Shimbashi station. Hyperdia gives me the following results: bit.ly/13C4qfX and, for example route 3, indicates that I shall transfer 2 times.

But I was wondering whether it isn't possible to just transfer 1 time. So I checked the timetables of Shimbashi, Oshiage and Aoto stations and found the following:
- Departure 09.04 Shimbashi: Access Express to Oshiage.
- Arrival 09.21 at Oshiage
- Departure 09.22 Oshiage: Access Express to Aoto
- Arrival 09.28 at Aoto
- Departure 09.29 Aoto: Access Express to Narita T1
- Arrival 10.24 at Narita T1

Now I am wondering whether if the above itenary will be on just one train (that I will board at Shimbashi) or that I need to change trains...can you please help me because I am quite confused; or do you have some better itenaries with just 1 transfer available?

I was also wondering whether I can use Pasmo on this journey to the airport? Are there fare adjustment machines at the airport station? And lastly I am wondering whether it is possible to hand-in Pasmo at the airport?

Thanks a lot!
by Hayo (guest)  

Re: Tameike-sanno to Narita T1 16 aug 2013/8/16 10:11
It's one train, no change. You sure can use Pasmo.
by Tokyonet (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread