Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

iphone5 unlock 2013/8/17 10:53
Hey guys, does anybody know if it is possible to unlock AU ipone5. Im going back to my home country and i would like to use my iphone5 there. Thanks
by tito (guest)  

Re: iphone5 unlock 2013/8/19 02:36
It is not usable
by kaikuu rate this post as useful

Re: iphone5 unlock 2013/8/19 11:50
No, it is not possible to unlock an au iphone 5.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: iphone5 unlock 2013/8/20 00:54
by kaikuu rate this post as useful

Re: iphone5 unlock 2013/8/20 11:10
No, it is not possible to unlock an au iphone 5.

Actually, what is your home country and what carrier do you intend to use it with?

Re: iphone5 unlock 2013/8/20 12:51
thanks guys for your replies.
Im from Russia, and i wanna use MTS if you are familiar with that..

Also, i checked the link that one of you referred here. Did anybody used that before? and did it work?
Thanks
by tito (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: iphone5 unlock 2013/8/26 11:14
While it appears that it is finally possible to unlock Japanese iphone 5 using a hardware device that piggybacks on your sim card, the main problem remains that the phone may not be fully supported in your home country (especially considering there are several iphone 5 versions out there).

Currently it seems that MTS is not supporting the iphone 5 on LTE, however, you may be able to use an unlocked au iphone 5 on the slower 3g network that MTS has in place.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5233730?start=0&tstart=0

Re: iphone5 unlock 2013/9/2 21:25
You can unlock your iPhone from Network lock using Remote unlocking method.Which is the safe and secure method to unlock iPhone.You can get this service from http://www.simpleunlocking.com/apple-iphone-5/rs16wp9/ here you need to specify your country,Network name to which it is locked,IMEI number of your iPhone.Here they unlock your iPhone using latest versions of iTunes.
by sahana rate this post as useful

Re: iphone5 unlock 2013/9/3 10:02
Remote unlocking has to be supported by the carrier. Unfortunately, neither au nor Softbank support it at this time.

reply to this thread