Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

citation traduction 2013/8/20 18:17
Bonjour,

j'apprierai de trouver une traduction fidθle en japonais de la cition suivante :

"Ris et le monde rira avec toi; pleure et tu pleureras seul"

l'ideal serai quel soit composι d'un maximum de Kanji et leur pronociation dans le contexte en hiragana

Hello,

I appreciate finding a faithful translation into Japanese the following quote:

"Laugh and the world laughs with you, weep and you weep alone"

Ideally, it should be composed of a maximum of Kanji and their pronunciation in the context in hiragana

Arigato Gozaimasu ;)
by Shinji7800 (guest)  

Re: citation traduction 2013/8/20 20:08
Some translations found on the internet:

Ξ‚¦‚ΐ’ŠE‚ΰ‚’‚Α‚΅‚ε‚ɏ΂€‚ͺA‹ƒ‚­‚Ζ‚«‚Νˆκl

‹ƒ‚­‚Ζ‚«‚Νˆκl‚Ύ‚ͺAΞ‚¦‚ΐ’ŠE‚ΰˆκ‚ɏ΂€ (In this version, the "weep..." part comes first, to end the quote in a happier tone.)

ŒN‚ͺΞ‚¦‚΁A’ŠE‚ΝŒN‚Ζ‚Ζ‚ΰ‚ɏ΂€B‚Ε‚ΰA‹ƒ‚­‚Ζ‚«‚ΝˆκlB(A bit casual tone, with familiar "you" used.)

There are different ways to translate this - depending on if you want it colloquial, literary, inviting and friendly, or solemn, etc.

And no matter how we write it in Japanese, it will not be all in kanji, in a version or two I found, less than half was written in kanji. Is that what you want? If you want a full string of kanji, you'll need to go for Chinese writing.

Another one, somewhat literary-sounding translation can be found at Japanese wikipedia under Ella Wheeler Wilcox, though I don't "quite" agree with the way it's written.
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread