Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Stuck on Japanese shopping website 2013/8/28 19:58
hi..I'm a new member and this is my first post.so please excuse me if this sounds odd.

so I'm trying to buy a pair of suspenders on a a Japanese website called
runway-webstore.

but I'm terribly stuck on the payment method page. I'm using VISA and just put the sufficient amount of money into the account. However each time I get a warning in red:
"お支払い方法 クレジットカード (1回払い)
ポイント 今回獲得されるポイントは「19」ポイント
ポイントを使用して注文される場合は、【お支払い方法変更】から行ってください。"

I have no idea why it wouldn't work. I've shopped with success numerous times on other Japanese websites until this. And yes I have tried to translate it but it still didn't make any sense to me.

Could anyone PLEASE help me? Thanks in advance :}
by michelQ  

Re: Stuck on Japanese shopping website 2013/8/29 09:11
Does the web site show ["Yes" or "NO"], or, ["Use points" or "Not use points"], something like this?
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Stuck on Japanese shopping website 2013/8/29 14:32
can you post a screenshot?
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Stuck on Japanese shopping website 2013/8/30 01:03
Thanks for the reply guys. :}

Yes there is an option about using points, but I don't think it's what the problem lies. Because when I tried to purchase with the other option "cash on arrival" it worked. Could it be that the website does not allow foreign credit card?

Also I have found the same item on zozo jp, but it says something about my address can't be accepted because it's tenso. For those who don't know it's a website which provides a service that they register you with a Japanese address so you can shop with it. I wonder why my tenso address isn't good enough for it.
by michelQ rate this post as useful

reply to this thread