Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japan is a good place for healing your soul? 2013/9/14 07:15
I don't want to really talk about the event itself. It's not appropriate for this forum. I will only say I was in an incident in the military in Iraq that led to several innocent deaths and I've carried the burden of guilt for 20 years now despite being cleared of any wrong doing.

I've always heard that Japan has a way of helping people who had something traumatic in their lives. Is this true? I would imagine it would be on a more spiritual or philosophic level.
by Mike (guest)  

Re: Japan is a good place for healing your soul? 2013/9/14 09:47
You might contact Shunkoin Zen temple shukubo(temple stay) in Kyoto. It has an abbot who was US educated. Rev.Taka.Kawakami@gmail.com
Shunkoin:
http://www.shunkoin.com/direction.html
by amazinga (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japan is a good place for healing your soul? 2013/9/14 13:34
Thank you Amazinga. I've sent an email and I'm hoping for a first step to my relief, or my salvation rather.
by Mike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japan is a good place for healing your soul? 2013/9/15 09:36
Amazinga, that is a wonderful site. Thank you for sharing it with all of us. Mike, I hope you finds some peace there.
by 3olives rate this post as useful

reply to this thread