Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

second hand PS3 consoles 2013/10/18 12:56
Does anyone knows where (the name or a web link to the store) to buy a second hand Playstation 3 console in Tokyo?
by surnokaze (guest)  

Re: second hand PS3 consoles 2013/10/18 16:13
GEO, Tsutaya, or Doki Doki are the names I know for sure.
by HiratsukaKuma rate this post as useful

Re: second hand PS3 consoles 2013/10/19 00:27
loads of stores in akihabara will sell them, super potato, trader, softmap, friends and many more. away from the centre of tokyo stores like hard off and kanteidan will offer much cheaper deals.
by pas7680 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: second hand PS3 consoles 2013/10/20 04:28
Any recommendation about any particular hard off store outside tokyo? -location if you can tell me-.
By the way softmap is quite expensive... are those new or used consoles? because I need a used one.
Hopefully ps3 prices will go down when the PS4 is out
by surnokaze (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: second hand PS3 consoles 2013/10/20 13:09
you can't really recommend any hard off store as they are rarely near a station, and the stock varies day by day. Your best bet would be to check out the website for the map and find two or three stores you can hit in a single trip that way you will most likely find something. Softmap mainly sell new stuff, but i'm sure at least one store has a used section.
by pas7680 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread