Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where to propose 2013/11/4 03:12
Where is a nice romantic place to propose to my fiancé in Tokyo?
by Nick (guest)  

Re: Where to propose 2013/11/4 18:26
Why don't you look outside Tokyo? there some really romantic places outside Tokyo depending on what your looking for of course. This website has plenty of info and pics to find a great place.
by LB (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to propose 2013/11/5 18:37
There are some nice observation decks and restaurants at the tops of skyscrapers that would be nice and romantic. Some of the gardens would also be good especially during the cherry blossom season.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Where to propose 2013/11/6 02:31
Why not propose at Jishu Shrine at Kiyomizudera in Kyoto? A beautiful view at any time of the year, and it could be good luck for your union, if you're conscious of that sort of thing.
by Amyranth (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to propose 2013/11/6 15:56
I would suggest a place that has a lot of meaning to you both. Personally, I think Tokyo Disneyland/sea would be nice. If you are there and planning to propose in winter time, then I think it would be lovely to propose at a sight of Christmas Illuminations,
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2303.html

Good luck! And I hope the two of you are very happy together!
by MissMolly (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to propose 2013/11/16 22:51
well.... what's about Odaiba near the rainbow bridge there are many restaurants and hotel lunge gives you good view of the Tokyo skyline.... Ginza, Aoyama and Daikanyama are also good places,too. Tokyo skytree is also good place to propose. Tokyo disney resort is also sweet place to have magical and romantic environment. Or,what's about Yamashita park in Yokohama if you can go little bit far. The view of the harbor is really beautiful!
by Mina (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread