Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

YSL online shopping website 2013/12/7 19:23
Please does anyone knows if it is not banned that cosmetics are not allow to sent to a tenso address?

I have recently shop at the YSL page and they only mentioned to me they cannot sent out the order because its a Tenso account and that is after i have done all the correct procedure to register and payment!!!
by BunnyV  

Re: YSL online shopping website 2013/12/8 21:20
Was it Tenso who told you no, or was it YSL website?

If it was Tenso, maybe your order included perfumes, which they cannot ship by air.

If it was YSL, maybe it is their policy that residents outside Japan should purchase at authorized shop in their country at their price. Some high-end brands might have certain policies of this sort...
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: YSL online shopping website 2013/12/8 21:25
I am assuming that it was YSL, and my best guess is that it is their policy.

If you inquired in English, they might have just assumed that you are a non-Japanese living in Japan. So they accepted the order, but probably upon seeing the shipping address, they could tell it was a Tenso address.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: YSL online shopping website 2013/12/8 22:53
The Tenso website features shipping from amazon.co.jp and you can buy (some) YSL perfume from Amazon
by Susan (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread