Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Anyone stay in superhotel before? 2004/10/29 17:02
I am looking for a hotel in Osaka...saw that there is this range of business hotel called superhotel. Anyone stayed before, especially in the Tennoji one? Is it as good as the Toyoku Inn hotels? How much per night for double, cannot understand japanese much. Seems like there are some promotions.

I want to stay Toyoku Inn in Namba but their double room is smoking room...does anyone know if the smoking room will stink?
by jj  

... 2004/10/30 12:05
I have not stayed in the specific Superhotel, but I stayed at different Superhotels. It is the typical no frills business hotel. Among the cheapest of its kind. Very small rooms, but tidy and convenient.

Is it as good as the Toyoku Inn hotels?

Yes, I think they are on the same level. The differences are probably bigger between specific locations, rather than between the hotel chains, e.g. whether the building is old or new, etc.

How much per night for double

A room for two costs 7480 Yen at the Tennoji location.

I want to stay Toyoku Inn in Namba but their double room is smoking room...does anyone know if the smoking room will stink?

Sometimes they stink. Sometimes not. Are the non-smoking rooms booked out? Because they do have non-smoking rooms at the Namba location.
by Uji rate this post as useful

by the way 2004/10/30 12:09
I can't remember whether it was a Super Hotel, but note that some locations of these cheap hotel chains have two-storied beds rather than normal twin or double beds. In case it is important for you to have a double bed, make sure to inquire.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Thks... 2004/10/30 23:38
Thks Uji :)

I've decided to go for the Namba Toyoku Inn...I think better location and more reputable...ya, their non-smoking room for double is taken up. We'll try our luck. If really bad, will request for twin room non-smoking instead..which they still have when I called.
by jj rate this post as useful

Non-Smoking issue 2007/8/24 05:26
This issue of non-smoking rooms is tricky in Japan. Normally in North America, it is understood as a non-smoking room unless marked as smoking. But in Japan, it is given as a smoking room unless marked as non-smoking. So, I really had to watch out when booking my hotels.
by non-smoker rate this post as useful

reply to this thread