Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Any sites for US to sell goods to Japan? 2014/1/6 08:06
I know that eBay allows people to sell items to Japan but I also know that Yahoo is way bigger in Japan than it is in the US (and there isn't a way for Americans to sell to Japan via Yahoo, as far as I know). Is there an easy way for Americans to sell items to Japanese consumers? I have a large collection of vintage clothing and jewelry that I would love to sell to Japanese buyers. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
by Sir Chucka  

Re: Any sites for US to sell goods to Japan? 2014/1/6 12:28
http://www.jlist.com

sales lots of stuff from japan
by Oggrak rate this post as useful

Re: Any sites for US to sell goods to Japan? 2014/1/6 13:05
I believe that ebay still is the easiest way for you - because people who are interested in American items are likely to check out ebay :) Those who come to ebay would be more likely to be able to deal in English (or at least make the efforts to do so), would know things like PayPal, credit card payments, or international postal money order (those who are used to dealing only with sellers in Japan might ask for cash-on-delivery, bank remittance, or postal bank remittance, which are not available or easy across the border). Be sure to include detailed information and good photos about how "used" the items are.
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread