Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo. Wedding planner. English speaking 2014/1/8 14:33
Im planning on gettin married next year in Tokyo. Cherry blossom season. So early April. I have a baptist church picked out. But I'm finding it really hard to find an English speaking wedding planner on the net. As I live in Australia. If someone could help me out that would be fantastic. Even though iv visited the country 8 times. My Japanese is terrible and I can't do this on my own. Please help! Thanks in advance :)
by Taragrace (guest)  

Re: Tokyo. Wedding planner. English speaking 2014/1/8 19:15
There is this company in Japan called Watabe Wedding, which help arrange "resort wedding" outside Japan, such as in Hawaii, Guam, Bali, Australia among other places. This is a long shot, but you might try asking them if they can help you in Japan.

On their website, they list their Gold Coast, Sydney, and Cairns offices:
http://www.watabe-wedding.co.jp/resort_wedding/oceania/

Scroll down and you will see a small bridal salon photo on the left, the current tab is Gold Coast (the one you can see QLD address), click on the other small tabs next to it for Sydney and Cairns offices. They seem to be mostly rental dress shops, but they might have some information.

No guarantee, as they cater mostly to Japanese holding their weddings. Congratulations on your engagement!
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo. Wedding planner. English speaking 2014/1/9 09:04
By the way, you are just going to do the ceremony, correct?
Please read other discussions about actually getting "legally" married in a country where you don't reside in.

http://www.japan-guide.com/forum/quereadisplay.html?0+102816
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo. Wedding planner. English speaking 2014/1/23 12:09
Hi Taragrace, I am trying to do the same thing and cannot find anything! I have emailed a number of event planners and japanese wedding planners but most do not reply (my wedding might be too small/difficult for them). Please let me know if you find anything!
by Turdurken (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread