Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Pension Lump-sum Refund claim 2014/1/9 22:30
Hi,
I applied for pension lump-sum withdrawal 5 months back.I haven't received any information from Japan pension office.Can you kindly let me know any contact number whom i can contact who can speak in English.
Regards,
Ravi.
by RaviG  

Re: Pension Lump-sum Refund claim 2014/1/10 17:30
Hang in there, the pension refund can take as much as a year to process.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Pension Lump-sum Refund claim 2014/1/15 20:32
Thanks for your reply.

But how do i know that my application is processed as i haven't received any confirmation.

Is there any way to check the status of my pension refund??.

Thanks,
Ravi
by RaviG rate this post as useful

Re: Pension Lump-sum Refund claim 2014/1/16 14:25
I'm don't know if it is possible to check on the status as it is processing, but once it is done you'll receive a slip stating that they will be transferring money to your overseas account. In some cases though, people receive the money before the notification.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Pension Lump-sum Refund claim 2014/1/16 15:35
I applied 5 months back too. but still waiting coz they told me that it takes about six months. I called them and confirmed that my application wa under process. They only answer calls in Japanese. You need your tell your Basic pension number and date of birth and or your address before leaving Japan
TEL. +81 - 3 - 6700 - 1165
(The telephone service is in Japanese.)
http://www.nenkin.go.jp/n/open_imgs/service/0000005247.pdf
by Manikun rate this post as useful

reply to this thread