Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

What websites do you use to have sms? 2014/1/10 19:12
Hi! I am from the Philippines.Maybe you have friends, relatives or special someone you regularly communicate here.Do you use websites to send sms?What websites do you use?
by Anagelaf  

Re: What websites do you use to have sms? 2014/1/13 16:55
I don't quite understand your question. If you mean "short message service," that is something we exchange amongst mobile phones, not via websites? It is only between phone numbers, am I wrong?
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: What websites do you use to have sms? 2014/1/14 05:13
Well, we used to use those websites at high school (10 years ago), when our phones were always without credit. ^_^ Though I'm not sure if it is / was common in other countries.

Some info is probably here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SMS_gateway

And even google gives a bunch of results. But I can't recommend any website, since I don't use them anymore.

I don't even know my friend's cellphone number since we talk via twitter / email..
by 8BB76E1 rate this post as useful

Re: What websites do you use to have sms? 2014/1/14 11:40
Japanese cell phone messaging primarily works via email address, so the easiest way to message someone from a computer is via email.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: What websites do you use to have sms? 2014/1/14 14:17
Hi! If you need a website where you can send free sms, please try this: www.afreesms.com

It is a website where you can message anyone around the globe as long as you have their mobile numbers. But, I think it has a limit of how many messages you can send in a day.
by Kkaartesnu (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: What websites do you use to have sms? 2014/1/24 15:17
An alternative website you could use to have free sms is http://www.askimoi.com...
by Trevx rate this post as useful

Re: What websites do you use to have sms? 2014/1/30 21:03
i appreciate all your answers..thank you for helping me..
by Anagelaf rate this post as useful

Re: What websites do you use to have sms? 2014/2/13 14:51
Hi Trevx! I tried to use the website you've said.It is working.I can receive the sms sent to me by my friend from Tokyo.But the problem is, I can't reply to her messages using this website.:(

Re: What websites do you use to have sms? 2014/3/17 21:34
trevx please answer my query please.why i can't reply to my friends' sms using this website?

Re: What websites do you use to have sms? 2014/3/19 12:43
try to use this site: www.afreesms.com

I am from Philippines too. And this really works!:)
by k17 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: What websites do you use to have sms? 2014/3/31 20:51
www.smstophilippines.com

This is what I use to send sms to Philippines
by CHILLDER RAMOS (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: What websites do you use to have sms? 2014/5/7 14:44
i used this site www.smstophilippines.com
by gilkat rate this post as useful

Re: What websites do you use to have sms? 2014/6/5 14:54
by lopeza rate this post as useful

reply to this thread