Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

For Japanese White Day 2014/1/28 10:20
Where can a fellow from Texas buy cookies in Japan and have them sent to his lady in Kyoto? Your help would be most welcome. Thank you.
by Tony44  

Re: For Japanese White Day 2014/1/28 11:39
department stores have huge varieties.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: For Japanese White Day 2014/1/29 04:45
Thank you Ken, but it is complicated. I would like to buy cookies on the web from Japan, and have that company send them to the lady in Kyoto. I am sorry I was not clear.
Tony
by Tony44 rate this post as useful

Re: For Japanese White Day 2014/1/29 18:21
that is more easy. When you order cookies in the web shop, you should ask the package should be sent to Kyoto lady's address. that will normally be sent by takkubin(or takuhaibin). it will arrive on the next day. the shop will e-mail you a tracking number. you can confirm she gets the presents.

the shipping label has only two information: sendor=the cookies company name, and recipient= Kyoto lady's name. In advance, you should tell her that your presents will arrive.
if you can communicate to the cookie company, you may ask them that they write the words "a gift from xxxxxxx" in the remarks column in shipping label.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: For Japanese White Day 2014/1/29 21:46
Where can a fellow from Texas buy cookies in Japan and have them sent to his lady in Kyoto??????

Seem like there more to this story than meets the eye... or am i reading into this to much
by ThatGuy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: For Japanese White Day 2014/1/29 21:51
Thank you Ken you have been a great help. I will do that.
For that guy! It is pretty simple. There is no drama in the question. Sorry...
by Tony44 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread