Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Taylor Swift RedTour 2014/2/21 11:39
Hey Guys nd Gals!

It's my first time watching a concert in Japan, and i really want to go to Taylor Swift's concert in Saitama Arena Center this June 1, 2014.

I found this site..
http://eplus.jp/sys/main.jsp?prm=U=82:P6=001:P1=1221:P2=036574:P5=0001...

While poking around for a bit, I found out that you can reserve an early ticket(VIP)? Am I right or did I misread this. @_@

Although this site says, tickets are on sale on March 29.. http://taylorswift.com/events/253873

Also, are there any rules/regulations, informations that I should know when buying a ticket/ going to concerts or whatsoever?

Thank you for your replies. :)
- bry
by bry (guest)  

Re: Taylor Swift RedTour 2014/2/21 13:23
This ticket will be highly competitive I guess.

e-plus offers a pre-ordering ticket between 26 Feb and 3 Mar. All ticket buyers go into draw and if you are successful winner then you can purchase the ticket. If you are unsuccessful, then you need to go and buy ordinary ticket on public sell which should be sold within a minute.

e-plus pre-ordering winners need to pay an extra fee of charge, which cost you an extra 315 to 810 YEN per ticket depending on the way you pay, other than the concert ticket.

VIP seats are reserved seats available for the concert with special goods(not sure what that is) for 14,000 yen per seat, arena standing for 9,000 yen, stand reserved seat S for 9,000 yen, arena reserved seat A for 8,000 yen.

HIP@ONLINE CLUB & HIP@ONLINE membership sites also offer pre-ordering between 21 Feb and 25 Feb.

Good luck!!!
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Taylor Swift RedTour 2014/2/21 14:14
@tokyo friend 48

thank you for your quick reply.
So e-plus offers pre-ordering of the tickets from 26 of Feb until the 3rd of March. Does it means by March 4~, they would contact you if you had won? or something?..

For ordinary ticket, this means it's on a first come first serve basis right? So on the day, they sell tickets, it's still possible to buy a VIP one. Yes? :D

Thank you...
-bry
by bry (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Taylor Swift RedTour 2014/2/21 15:10
From my experience, for popular concerts in Japan, forget about the general released tickets, it's almost impossible to even enter the web site at that moment (or phone call same thing); you should try the lottery stage or, worse case scenario, get a reselled ticket after that.
by MaU (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Taylor Swift RedTour 2014/2/21 17:09
@MaU

thank you for your reply.
Does buying a ticket at Family Mart / 7andiHoldings count as General Released Tickets? I actually plan to wait in store rather than use those websites / phone call.
Well, on the day they start to sell general tickets.

Reselled tickets are overprice i think.. so i'm not sure..

-bry
by bry (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Taylor Swift RedTour 2014/2/21 17:35
Pre-ordering offer starts between 12:00 of 26 Feb and 18:00 of 3 Mar. You need to register between these time. Pre-ordering system is not the first come first served basis, e-plus automatically selects ticket winners and notify by e-mail after 3 Mar(then you need to pay until the due date).

The general ticket will be on sale from 10:00 29 Mar(until 18:00 of 28 May). I guess all tickets will be sold in a minute. You can possibly buy the ticket at any of physical ticket stores in Japan while the tickets last.
I actually like to go to the concert too but don't think I can buy the ticket so if you could buy the ticket enjoy!!
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread