Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Concerts in mid-sized cities 2014/2/26 13:57
Hi, does anybody here ever been to a concert at smaller cities like Aomori, Akita, Kanazawa or any mid-sized city?
I asked this because I wanted to know first about how long are the concerts for bands like Scandal or Sekai no Owari or other fairly popular bands like those... 2 hours? 2h 30'?
And the other thing about punctuality...If it said begins at 19.00... is that really the time when it starts? is asked this because where I live it could even start 90 minutes later or even more!
Any help about these questions is appreciated -I have a tight schedule- and don't want to lose a night bus after the concert...
by eruBuro (guest)  

Re: Concerts in mid-sized cities 2014/2/27 14:35
I have only been to concerts in Tokyo so I can't answer your first question, but this is Japan so everything starts right on time.

http://traveljapanblog.com/wordpress/tag/dir-en-grey/
by rpcman rate this post as useful

Re: Concerts in mid-sized cities 2014/2/27 21:25
The only time I've seen any shows delayed is because of major train delays usually caused by weather and they usually give everyone an extra 15-30 minutes to get in.

GACKT can also be a bit bad about starting shows on time. But generally there are no major delays.

And the length of the show will vary depending on the artist and their set. As long as it's not the first show of the tour, you should be able to google it and find someone talking about how long it is.
by Sage (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread