Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

where to buy nissin cup noodles and kitkat 2014/3/20 03:42
Where can I buy kitkat (different flavors) and nissin cup noodles? I'll visit tokyo, kyoto and osaka.
Any idea how much per pack are the kitkats and the cup noodles?

Thanks!
by Tangerine007  

Re: where to buy nissin cup noodles and kitkat 2014/3/20 09:27
by guest (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: where to buy nissin cup noodles and kitkat 2014/3/20 19:25
There is also a shop at Tokyo Station (near Yaesu exit, Ramen Street area) that sells KitKat and other Japanese snacks.

840 yen for a box of 12s.

If you go to Ameyoko (Ueno), you can get the (ordinary) Matcha ones that can in a bag of 12s for 245 yen. Rather cheap in comparison to my country which sells the bag of 9s for 500 yen approx.

In Kyoto, there are shops at the Kyoto Station and various convenience shops around. Most or all only sell the 3 Kyoto regions flavors (Uji Matcha, Hojicha and Cinnanom Cookie (this is yum-tums) though.

840 yen for a box of 12s and 370 yen for a box of 5s.
by CL (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: where to buy nissin cup noodles and kitkat 2014/3/20 23:04
Thank you CL.
by Tangerine007 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: where to buy nissin cup noodles and kitkat 2014/3/21 00:20
You do not want to buy Nissin cup noodles, they are possibly the most awful food on Earth.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: where to buy nissin cup noodles and kitkat 2014/3/21 01:34
Seibu Department store in Ikebukuro(B1) sales luxury Kit-Kats only in the world.
http://www2.seibu.jp/wsc/010/N000063185/0/info_d
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: where to buy nissin cup noodles and kitkat 2014/3/21 09:59
Mmmmm, cup noodles. They're easy to find at any grocery store or conbini, and cost around 120-150 yen each depending on where you buy them. My personal favorites are chili tomato, curry, and the new(?) Sio (with chicken and olive oil).
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: where to buy nissin cup noodles and kitkat 2014/3/21 22:24
@ Firas. But i love them. In my country, nissin cup noodles is pretty famous, but pricey.

Thank you all for your answers. I'll take note of it.
by Tangerine007 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread