Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How many users on one Pocket Wifi? 2014/4/1 03:15
Super quick question everyone :)

I'm intrigued by the option of Pocket WiFi in Japan, and have a couple quick questions about Pocket WiFi.

How many users can connect to a Pocket WiFi at a time? I'm travelling to Japan with a group of 4 and would like to know if we all need to rent one out.

Secondly, if we are entering Japan from Narita airport and leaving from Osaka airport, can we pick up the pocket wifi at Narita and mail it from Osaka?

Thanks everyone :)
by Kris (guest)  

Re: How many users on one Pocket Wifi? 2014/4/1 09:19
Have you tried to Google the companies that provide pocket wi-fi? The sites say how many devices can be connected to each device...
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How many users on one Pocket Wifi? 2014/4/1 09:44
How many users can connect to a Pocket WiFi at a time? I'm travelling to Japan with a group of 4 and would like to know if we all need to rent one out.

It depends on the service, but usually between 5-8 people can be connected at once. I believe that the network speed is split between the users, so that may be something to consider.

Secondly, if we are entering Japan from Narita airport and leaving from Osaka airport, can we pick up the pocket wifi at Narita and mail it from Osaka?

Yes, most services allow you to do this.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: How many users on one Pocket Wifi? 2014/4/3 16:07

GAC info allows 5 devices: we had 2 iphones, 2 ipads, and 1 laptop on our GAC wifi rentals and no problems.

And yes, you can collect at Narita and post at Osaka: post is BEFORE security
by fmj rate this post as useful

reply to this thread