Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Naver Line Notifications Question 2014/4/28 04:51
If I turned off my Line notification for a certain contact or for my entire Line app, will I receive notification that they/or someone called me? Or will it be no notice at all? In regards to calling and sending a message.

Does anyone know? Much help will be appreciated!
by Brittneyx0  

Re: Naver Line Notifications Question 2014/4/29 15:20
I actually completely close the app on my phone to save memory. But while doing this, even if someone messages me, I won't know until I actually open the app. So if you want to receive notifications, the app has to be running in the background.
by felguard rate this post as useful

Re: Naver Line Notifications Question 2014/4/29 23:05
Really? How would you close the app? Is it by closing it on task manager? And you receive no notifications about calls or messages? :o
by Brittneyx0 rate this post as useful

Re: Naver Line Notifications Question 2014/4/30 03:45
Hmm interesting. I sometimes close my line app, but it still alert me when I have messages.
by kiki (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naver Line Notifications Question 2014/4/30 07:44
Yeah, for me if I closed it I think I would still receive messages. But I don't want to test it and I don't get any messages lol

Re: Naver Line Notifications Question 2014/4/30 09:51
Hehe you never know until you test it XD
Anyway, I closed all my app while I was at work and still recieved a message allert. My boyfriend line work just fine, I guess it depends on the phone or whether you have a good internet connection or not. :)
by kiki (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naver Line Notifications Question 2014/4/30 11:22
Yeah, you're probably right lol. Sometimes Line can be a little buggy. XD Thanks for responding! :)

Re: Naver Line Notifications Question 2014/4/30 21:36
I use a Galaxy S4 (Android). I end the app in Active Apps.
by felguard rate this post as useful

Re: Naver Line Notifications Question 2014/5/2 10:57
I use a Galaxy S4. I wonder does that problem only happen with certain phones?

reply to this thread