Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

prices of quilts and mattresses in tokyo 2014/5/5 22:00
Hello all,
Can any one tell me the price of double bed mattress and quilts and pillows? Just wondering any cheap and durable stuff available there?
Thanks
by Jee shambhu  

Re: prices of quilts and mattresses in tokyo 2014/5/7 12:00
by ajapaneseboy rate this post as useful

Re: prices of quilts and mattresses in tokyo 2014/5/7 12:06
Japanese bed sizes might be a little different so be aware of this when buying anything. If you buy a quilt, quilt covers in your home country may not fit, so either it's too small or too large.

Price wise, check amazon.jp or rakuten.co.jp.

Last September we purchased a quilt in Nitori in Odaiba, Venus Fort, and it wasn't too expensive or too cheap, just average/same as our home country (Aust). But we were probably in the wrong place/store to buy a quilt. If you go to a aeon, life, etc it would be cheaper and more range I imagine.
by Obake (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: prices of quilts and mattresses in tokyo 2014/5/7 12:31
There are three branches of Ikea in the Tokyo metropolitan area, and I would check prices there - they also have standard European sizes. Costco might be another place to check out.
by Umami Dearest rate this post as useful

Re: prices of quilts and mattresses in tokyo 2014/5/9 07:30
I've bought quilts and covers from Muji and they are great.
by LoveJapan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: prices of quilts and mattresses in tokyo 2014/5/9 09:45
Dear LoveJapan,
Can you plz tell me the size and price of your quilt and mattress you have bought?
Thanks
by Jee shambhu (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread