Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Is it okay to wear camo shorts in Japan? 2014/5/7 01:18
Leaving for Japan tomorrow (Tokyo/Kyoto/Hiroshima) and are about to pack. Since its pretty warm there now my question is if its ok to wear camo shorts that go below the knees or will peaople find the camo offensive?

This kind of shorts:

http://www.desertrat.se/images/normal/26976-1.jpg

Thanks for any info!
by Bronson (guest)  

Re: Is it okay to wear camo shorts in Japan? 2014/5/7 08:43
It won't be a problem at all. Anything goes fashion wise here! I wear camo pants all the time here:)
by Britgal rate this post as useful

Re: Is it okay to wear camo shorts in Japan? 2014/5/7 11:45
No problem, it's normal to see people wearing camo shorts around.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Is it okay to wear camo shorts in Japan? 2014/5/8 12:56
One wish that camouflage wear was reserved to former soldiers from all countries, as it means something special to us foremr soldiers...

ESPECIALLY to guys like me HAD to be a soldier, in the days when all fit young European men had to spent time in either the Army, the Navy or the Air-Force.

I was in the AF for 2 years--unpaid (our family had to send us some money) and wasn't a happy camper at first, but actually enjoyed it, especially travelling to several foreign countries, not just in Europe but also North-America.

It was a great long vacation--even if the housing conditions weren't great at times-- before starting to work.
by Red frog (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread