Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Lost Mobile Bus 2 Way(Kinkakuji to Gion) 2014/5/9 10:41
Please help. We traveled Japan last April 23- 29. Im from the Philippines.

I lost my mobile phone last April 24 on our way from Kinkakuji Temple to Gion District. I just noticed that the phone were lost when we get off the bus. We dont know where to report then. It just so happened that we moved the following day from Kyoto to Tokyo. and found out that Japan has a good lost and found program. I asked for Toyoko-inn help . I also emailed address believing that they can help me as well. when i arrived here in the Philippines, we called different police offices and they said that nobody reported. Please help me find my lost phone. Please all my contacts are there including our memories of excitement and joy while in Japan.

Thank you!
by Sherryl  

Re: LOST Mobile Bus 2 Way(Kinkakuji to Gion) 2014/5/9 16:21
Ask at the Kyoto Prefecture Police Department first. All lost and found properties in Kyoto should be recorded and kept in the department.
http://www.pref.kyoto.jp/fukei/foreign/english.html

But the police department won't send it back to you unless you or your relatives are present in Japan.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread