Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

global advance pocket WiFi tracking no 2014/5/23 00:39
I have ordered a pocket WiFi from GLobal Advance two weeks ago for delivery on 24 May and their email says they will send me the tracking no. 2 or 3 days in advance. But I have not got their email yet today 22 May. I'm worried and have sent email to them but no reply yet. Does it happen that they deliver the pocket WiFi without sending out tracking no.?
by bing bing (guest)  

Re: global advance pocket WiFi tracking no 2014/5/23 13:13
have you tried emailing them? you might also check your spam filter.
by ed (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: global advance pocket WiFi tracking no 2014/5/24 12:00
Now they have replied. But what I see from their email content,it should have been sent on 21 May. If I hadn't chased them they would not have sent it. They are either too busy or lazy.
by bing bing (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: global advance pocket WiFi tracking no 2014/5/24 14:59
FWIW, I am pretty OCD in general, and they've been very responsive to my emails in the past. This includes a time where my flight was cancelled and I wanted to pick up at an alternate time (after it has been shipped). They've been responsible with respect to delivery too. I doubt that they are lazy or too busy?!?!

I am not related to them in any way. Just a satisfied customer (I have used them for several years, and have already reserved a unit this summer).

Dale

by Oenophile Angler rate this post as useful

reply to this thread