Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kotohiragu and Takamatsu in 1 day trip? 2014/6/2 19:10
Is possible to visit, leaving Osaka in the early morning and coming back around 8 pm, in the same day both Kotohiragu and Takamatsu city? In Takamatsu I would like to visit Ritsurin koen, Yashima Mt, the castle and the port area. Thank you!
by Piuma  

Re: Kotohiragu and Takamatsu in 1 day trip? 2014/6/3 07:58
Yashima is time consuming. If you were to dropp it, it would be relatively easily possible. If you include Yashima, then you would have to travel at a fast pace in order to cover everything.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Kotohiragu and Takamatsu in 1 day trip? 2014/6/3 19:21
I was in Kotohira this spring. It's a very nice place. I think it will take you at least half a day do go with all the stairs until the top.
So I think too that you have to take off Mt. Yashima or do it two days!
by nekochan07 rate this post as useful

Re: Kotohiragu and Takamatsu in 1 day trip? 2014/6/3 20:10
Thank you!! Yamashina is not the first important place, I think I can take it off. Nekochan, did you climb all the 1400 steps of the mountain?
by Piuma rate this post as useful

Re: Kotohiragu and Takamatsu in 1 day trip? 2014/6/3 22:00
http://www.kotobus.com/climbing/

There is a shuttle bus from the station that brings you halfway up but you have to make the reservation in Japanese - I was able to.....or else have someone call for you....
by Maranyc rate this post as useful

Re: Kotohiragu and Takamatsu in 1 day trip? 2014/6/4 00:21
I went only until the main shrine. It's around 800 steps!
All the way up is very nice and there is a lot of interesting building along the trail!
We where also very lucky to have cherry blossom.
by nekochan07 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread