Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Buy Playstation 4 in Japan 2014/6/8 00:36
Is Playstation 4 in Japan have english?

Is it free zone now?

Thanks
by maxipad78  

Re: Buy Playstation 4 in Japan 2014/6/10 03:36
Well it'll come with Japanese as the start up language of course but you can change that no problem by going into the settings / language and changing both system language and input language to English.

Just be aware though that once you've chosen a PSN country of residence you cannot change that so you'll have to decide before hand if you want the Japanese PS store or the PS store of your home country. It affects which games are available for purchase and the prices differ slightly, ect...

I believe that all PS4s are currently region free assuming you're using it in a country it's been released in.
by shammyxi rate this post as useful

Re: Buy Playstation 4 in Japan 2014/6/15 22:27
Should be region free, depending of your PSN account ofcourse.

Oh and don't fall for the first Store in Akiba you see, look for a smaller one in one of the many side streets :)
by Riki (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buy Playstation 4 in Japan 2014/6/17 21:02
Thank you so much.

Today, my brother went to some shop. They said it is not free zone. But i think all are free zone because i read many information about this.

Thanks
by maxipad78 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread