Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

US 3 prong to Japanese 2 prong 2014/6/10 03:42
Hi, I'm traveling from Australia to Japan but I have a US laptop charger with 3 prongs. Will I be able to buy an adapter in Tokyo so it will fit into the plugs in Japan, as I'm aware they are only 2 prong. I've read that you can buy these easily at a hardware store in the US, but seeing as I'm in Australia, the only thing I've found here is US to Australia or Australia to Japan. Any advice?
by Aaron (guest)  

Re: US 3 prong to Japanese 2 prong 2014/6/10 10:31
Most major electronics stores should have them in stock. You can usually find them at 100 yen stores, hardware or home improvement centers as well.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread