Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Mobile Wifi Contract 2014/7/6 12:21
I am staying in Japan at least until Jun 15 on student visa and am interested in getting a mibile wifi device. a person on craigslist is looking for someone to transfer his contract to, which lasts until Mar 15.

I would like to ask if I take over the contract, would I be able to continue to use the mobile wifi device on the same plan until Jun 15 before I terminate without penalty (since the contract was over in Mar 15), or must I recontract with the service provider for another 2 years in Mar 15 to be able to continue to use the device?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
by simonality  

Re: Mobile Wifi Contract 2014/7/7 11:36
I would like to ask if I take over the contract, would I be able to continue to use the mobile wifi device on the same plan until Jun 15 before I terminate without penalty (since the contract was over in Mar 15), or must I recontract with the service provider for another 2 years in Mar 15 to be able to continue to use the device?

No, depending on their contract terms you will need to recontract sometime in either April or May. At that point a cancellation fee will apply.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread