Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

searching for relatives/friends in Hakusan 2014/7/23 17:14
Hello people in HAKUSAN,,

I know I have to be incredible optimist putting this ad because after reading itL youLll probably say ILm insane!
BUT this world can be sometimes surprisely small!! And that is my hope now!

I hope to find somebody in Hakusan who could help me by my search!

Hier is my case: I visited Japan last March 2014 and I stayed there 5 weeks travelling around. Riding the train to Takayama on the 20th. of March I met a very friendly, kind and happy man with whom I talked almost four hours. He introduced himself as "Hiro" and sayed he were a teacher (chemistry or physics, not sure wich one!) and that lives and works in Tokyo. I donLt have his family name!!

Arriving to Takayama in that evening he helped me to find my hostel! ThatLs was very kind from him!! After we found it he continued his journey to Hakusan, where he has got some relatives/friends and went to visit them for a couple of days.

He sayed he visits regularly his relatives in Hakusan!

Saddly we didnLt exchange our addresses!!??

I just think that happened because we were too busy talking about many others different things,

I would like very, very much to find and contact Hiro again!! BUT I have no clue to search for him! I only have these poor information and that is almost nothing!!

As I know Hakusan is a quite big city, right? but not so huge as Tokyo!!

Could somebody there give me an advice how to continue searching for HiroLs relatives/friends? Is there maybe a way to put and ad somewhere asking for somebody who has a relative named Hiro from Tokyo??

I know it sounds quite silly and without his family name the search seems to be really impossible!!

Anyway, as I sayed the world can be sometimes small and maybe ILm lucky to find and meet him again!! I cross my fingers!!

Thanks for reading my message!

by Chelote  

Re: searching for relatives/friends in Hakusan 2014/7/23 18:25
It's impossible.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: searching for relatives/friends in Hakusan 2014/7/24 12:45
impossible
by Same (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: searching for relatives/friends in Hakusan 2014/7/24 18:53
It is impossible
by MonkeyBusiness rate this post as useful

Re: searching for relatives/friends in Hakusan 2014/7/25 13:20
Sounds like it might be tricky, but stay hopeful! You never know, if you keep asking around you might get lucky.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: searching for relatives/friends in Hakusan 2014/7/27 00:24
NO RISK NO FUN!
by Chelote rate this post as useful

Re: searching for relatives/friends in Hakusan 2014/7/28 07:31
Well you do have some kinda of information. He said he teacher in Tokyo, did he say any town name within Tokyo. If he said the city name in Tokyo all you have to do is find all the schools within that area.

Why not try to find some Tokyo teacher online network, blog or something like that where you can ask teachers in Japan.

I know there is a online blog network where English teacher who teach in Japanese network each each other. If you can find it maybe you can get some help there.

You already know his name and what class he teach.

Wish you luck.
by Seiko (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: searching for relatives/friends in Hakusan 2014/7/28 22:31
THANK YOU Seiko for reading my ad and for your kind reply!
I see you are a positive person, giving me some advices for my search.
As you say, I have anyway some information about the person I try to find !
And of course I have already tried to find some networks from teachers in Tokyo too!
BUT the big problem is that I donLt know his family name!! Without his second name is really imposible to continue searching!! For sure there are millions of Hiros in Tokyo area!! So, I can not search any "Hiro"
I donLt remember either the town/area in Tokyo where he lives!! I think he sayed in Minato-ku. But Minato-ku itself has many areas!!!!
The solution would be if I could find a kind of data base, register where pictures of the teachers are showed too!
As I sayed the big problem is his second name!
Thanks a lot again and have a nice day!

by Chelote rate this post as useful

reply to this thread