Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where to rent pocket WiFi in Fukuoka 2014/10/31 04:54
Hi! Good day!
So this coming December I will be going to Japan and I've been searching on where can I rent a pocket wifi in Fukuoka airport. I dont know why can't I find one, (meh) the fukuoka airport location does not exist in their destination. It's always Narita or Osaka.

I've found some sites but I am scared to check out since nowadays there are alot of scammers in the internet.

Can anyone please recommend some rentals that has Fukuoka in there location and how and where will I pay? But please no credit. Since I am only 16, I'll be staying at my dad's house in Kumamoto and damn there's no wifi there.

But if a credit card is really necessary, I hope it will be safe, since my aunt is scared to give info on here card.

(ps sorry for the bad english and thank you to everyone who will answer)
by S.Kuramoto (guest)  

Re: Where to rent pocket WiFi in Fukuoka 2014/10/31 18:36
I'd rent from pupuru, global advance communications, or econnect and have it sent to where you'll be staying. They all have very good reviews on this site and good prices. CC is required for pretty much all wifi rentals, even the ones you do in person, but they're trustworthy.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Where to rent pocket WiFi in Fukuoka 2014/11/1 01:18
GlobalAdvancedComm will deliver it to FUK but with a 1620yen additional delivery charge.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Where to rent pocket WiFi in Fukuoka 2014/11/1 08:10
I recommend global Advanced Communications as well. I have had great dealings with them over many trips and they always respond to email enquiries promptly and courteously.
The 75 mbps is brilliant by the way.
Good luck!
by AusTF rate this post as useful

Re: Where to rent pocket WiFi in Fukuoka 2014/11/17 11:27
Hi,

I am keen to rent a mobile wifi as well while in Fukuoka. Have checked the rental charge Global Advanced Communications. However, realised that TOCOO also rents out mobile wifi at much cheaper rate while I was searching for a rental car.

Would appreciate any advice whether the rental wifi from TOCOO is reliable as it is much cheaper.

Thanks !
by DL (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to rent pocket WiFi in Fukuoka 2014/11/17 16:38
Hi everyone, I was also checking where to rent the mobile wifi for my upcoming trip to Japan and found this link. Seems like cdjapan is the cheapest.

http://whirlpool.net.au/wiki/japantravelinternet
by Subway (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread