Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Restaurants in Nagoya and Shinjuku station 2015/2/10 01:50
1.My flight will arrive at nagoya in the morning. Where(in JR Nagoya station) can I find the restaurants that open around 9 AM? (Most of the restaurants I found are opend around 11 AM.)
2.I'd like to have dinner at Shinjuku(JR) station after coming back from kawaguchiko and don't want to walk out the station because I'll take another train back to the hotel. Please give me some suggestions about restaurants in the station (which floor should I go).
Thank you very much.
by Jiejiee (guest)  

Re: Restaurants in Nagoya and Shinjuku station 2015/2/10 12:45
Not many people eat inside railway stations in JP. Some people take a break in station cafes.

Standing noodle shops open at 9 A.M. Whether you like noodles or not, I don't know but is available.

You can also buy Bento box at Nagoya and Shinjuku station include rice ball, sandwiches, Okashi sweets and drink at Kiosk.

Majority of travelers visit department stores Meitetsu in Nagoya, Keio and Odakyu in Shinjuku which locate next to Nagoya and Shinjuku stations. There is a food court floor on the B1 and/or B2 of the department stores which open between 10:00 - 20:00 daily.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Restaurants in Nagoya and Shinjuku station 2015/2/10 15:57
There are Doutor coffee and Tachigui soba shop and Becks coffee shop in the JR Shinjuku Station, .
Doutor coffee and tachigui soba restaurant is standing in the shop.
http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/stations/e866.html
They are located in the south exit.
Becks coffee shop is located in the east exit.
If you do not mind even out once from the station, the store is a lot.
Such as Tokyo Station and Shinagawa Station and Ueno Station there is a lot of shops in the station.
by haro1210 rate this post as useful

Re: Restaurants in Nagoya and Shinjuku station 2015/2/11 10:46
In Nagoya station if all you are looking for is breakfast then there is a little cafe on the passage going to Meitetsu (past the Marriott entrance)
The department store food halls have take out food: not all have sit down areas, but some do.
by AusTF rate this post as useful

Re: Restaurants in Nagoya and Shinjuku station 2015/2/12 19:22
Thank you very much.
by Jiejiee (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread