Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Metro pass 2015/2/25 17:04
If you purchase the metro pass at the airport (read that it's less expensive), can you activate it the same way as the rail pass or will it start use same day as purchase?

I want to buy a few two day and one day passes to use through out my trip. But I'll only need them in Tokyo, which I won't be staying in that area consecutively
by JelleBones (guest)  

Re: Metro pass 2015/2/25 19:39
Which ticket and airport?
Keisei Skyliner & Metro Pass at NRT?
or another one at HND?
by PDM (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Metro pass 2015/2/25 20:28
The Metro pass activates as Day 1 when you first use it for transport, so I would suggest to use it first thing in the morning so you can take full advantage. It's on a calendar day basis, not a 24hr clock.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Metro pass 2015/2/25 22:41
Here are the information you need, without telling us as to which airport you are arriving from, we can't give you the exact details.

But before you consider these tickets, think whether your one day travel will cover the cost of the ticket, or you could just get a suica card.

http://www.tokyometro.jp/en/ticket/index.html
by kms899 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread